3 Key Points:
- Building a great team involves using the profile-first approach
- Using titles to define a role can be misleading
- Build the profile for the role then find someone who is a close match
- People get what they are given or what they can get in regards to their teams.
- When hiring someone, do a profile-first approach first.
- Using titles to define a role can be misleading.
- Outcomes dictate what personality profile you need to find the ideal candidate for a role.
- Seven behavior traits that dictate what the person is going to look like from a personality profile perspective:
- Detail Orientation
- Behavior Adaptability
- Understand your personality before using the profile-first approach when hiring other people.
- This podcast interview was originally aired on the Thriving Launch Podcast and aired in late 2017.
This episode sponsored by:
If you are hiring a new employee, we highly recommend that you use the Screen2Fit recruitment platform by Pro.File.
I use Process Street to create systems in my business and I highly recommend that you use Process Street as well.
If you enjoyed this interview, then you will love my new book The Blueprint of a Great Business! This book is for self-employed people with service-based businesses that want to provide for their families and create freedom and flexibility in their lives.