3 Key Points:
- Setting and accomplishing your goals is critical to your long-term success.
- Pick your Big 3 goals and break them down by categories in your life or business.
- Create benchmarks and review your progress regularly.
- [0:50] Push yourself to brainstorm as many goals as you can think of.
- [1:20] Use the A, B, C Method to prioritize your goals.
- [2:10] Don’t get overwhelmed, pick your big three goals.
- [3:17] Use the remaining goals to create benchmarks to help you accomplish your big three goals.
- [4:17] Review your progress regularly.
If you enjoyed this interview, then you will love The Blueprint of Greatness! This school is for people who are looking to remove barriers and fully express their greatness in business and life and has courses in Business, Leadership, Sales, Branding, and Personal Development specifically designed for you.