3 Key Points:
- Employees do not understand the challenges of running a business.
- The coaching process, while challenging, is well worth the effort because you can achieve your goals.
- Hire a Blueprint-Approved Business Coach as soon as possible!
- [0:30] Erik tells his story of how he became an entrepreneur.
- [1:50] Erik tells us about what he was doing before he started his business, which had nothing to do with what kind of business he started.
- [3:30] Erik was in year four of his business and he explains why he decided to hire a Blueprint-Approved Business Coach. He didn’t know about the challenges of running a business and he realized he needed help to grow his business.
- [5:10] Erik explains the results of having a Blueprint-Approved Business Coach, which has provided him a blueprint, it has helped him focus and really helped him with sales and marketing which was not his strong suit.
- [6:55] Erik gives his one-piece of advice to entrepreneurs who are thinking about hiring a coach.
- [8:14] Erik wishes he hired a Blueprint-Approved Business Coach sooner than he did.
- [8:54] In one-year, Erik has gone from a Solopreneur to an Entrepreneur with a team in place that produces predictable results.
If you enjoyed this interview, then you will love The Blueprint of Greatness! This school is for people who are looking to remove barriers and fully express their greatness in business and life and has courses in Business, Leadership, Sales, Branding, and Personal Development specifically designed for you.