3 Key Points in this Episode:
- Business blogs provide more value for your business long-term than advertisements.
- Writing a business blog or sales copy for a funnel is a process that should be broken down into 5 or more steps.
- Writing a great blog article can take 4 or 5 days to complete the specific steps in this process.
According to Ghost Blog Writers, regular blogging on your business website attracts new visitors through a variety of channels including organic search traffic (SEO), social media, email and more. With each post, you’re investing in your business and your website. Unlike advertising, a blog post remains on your site forever and attracts more traffic over time.
That is why in episode 85 we are going to talk about how to write a successful blog.
Bio of Today’s Guest
I would like to introduce you to Dayne Shuda. Dayne is the owner of Ghost Blog Writers, a blog writing service for business owners that have a blog, but doesn’t have the time to write for it.
You can reach Dayne at GhostBlogWriters.com.
Key Take Away
The key takeaway from today’s episode is that writing is a process like anything else. The most important thing you need to know is that writing should be separated into individual tasks. The formula that Dayne uses is straightforward and can be broken down into 5 steps:
- What are we selling and what is the customer looking for?
- What structure or outline will we use?
- Write the content.
- Edit the content.
- Have someone review it to give you feedback.
Next episode we are going to complete the Build a Better Business – Managers That Lead three-part mini-series with an in-depth discussion about empowering your managers to be the leaders you need them to be.
This episode sponsored by:
If you are hiring a new employee, I highly recommend that you use the Screen2Fit recruitment platform by Pro.File.
I use FreeeUp to find high-quality freelancers to help me run my business and you should as well.
Thank you for listening and I look forward to working with you soon.