3 Key Points in this Episode:
- Your mindset is just as important as the physical exercise you do.
- You need to engage in regular exercise combined with a quality diet to be truly healthy.
- There is a difference between anaerobic and aerobic exercise and you need to do both regularly.
I think it is self-explanatory but if your health fails before your business is fully systemized and you have replaced yourself with a CEO your business will probably fail as well.
That is why in episode 70 we are going to continue to talk about how to get healthy.
Bio of Today’s Guest
Jay Kali is a former MMA fighter and now is known as The Strength Architect, Jay doesn’t just build better bodies; he builds strong, motivated and empowered men and women. As a coach for over six years, he’s found a way to put the power back into his students’ hands through Online Coaching!
Highlights from the Episode
- Diet is 100% of the equation
- Exercise is the other 100% of the equation
- Anaerobic exercise is interval training and is high-intensity exercise
- Aerobic exercise is a slower consistent pace that should be done for a minimum of 25-minutes
The key takeaway from today’s episode is that you need to make diet and exercise a primary focus. Your exercise must be both anaerobic and aerobic. If you would like a customized health plan and the help of an amazing fitness coach check out Jay Kali at KaliCoaching.com
Contact Jay Kali: Website
This episode sponsored by:
If you are hiring a new employee, I highly recommend that you use the Screen2Fit recruitment platform by Pro.File.
I use FreeeUp to find high-quality freelancers to help me run my business and you should as well.
Thank you for listening and I look forward to working with you soon.