3 Key Points in this Week’s Episode:
- Be consistent in your marketing and brand.
- Profitability is the only thing that matters to a small business because without profit your business cannot survive.
- There are 9 steps to profitability.
Note: I’m testing something to see if all you Greatness Seekers care about timestamps. This week’s show notes will not have time stamps. If you love time stamps please email me and I will consider putting them back in the show notes.
Interesting Interview with a Great Entrepreneur
Nancy Ganzekaufer is a Business Coach. She empowers creative entrepreneurs to build the life and business they’ve always wanted. She helps them set a plan to attract and close more of their ideal clients with effective marketing and sales techniques.
Find Your Blueprint
Nancy has three specific things that she does that creates her success.
- Consistent marketing messages that resonate with her ideal customers.
- She manages her staff by understanding their zone of genius and making sure that they focus on what they excel at.
- She shares all her knowledge willingly in bitesize chunks and never worries about losing out because of that.
Remove Your Barriers
Nancy left her corporate job because her youngest son had a heart condition and needed surgery and she needed to work from home because she also had two other children to take care of. She needed to earn more money and work from home.
The turning point came when an opportunity presented itself in an unusual place.
“Sometimes you must walk through the fear” – Nancy Ganzekaufer
Fully Express Your Greatness
Nancy launched her coaching business, had some big wins so she took each one of her children and her boyfriend on a separate vacation over a 6-month period to spend one-on-one time and celebrate her success.
Advice for Your Younger Self
Take the leap sooner and don’t let others hold you back because they are uncomfortable with what you dream of doing.
“Niche is rich, broad is broke” – Nancy Ganzekaufer
The Profit Puzzle – 9 Steps to Profitability
- Create a roadmap to success
- Identify your ideal client
- Formulate your signature message
- Create a ladder of services
- Grow your client base with a content plan
- Share compelling content
- Nail your sales conversation
- Define your brand
- Establish successful systems
Contact Nancy: Website
How to Make More Money
Achieving Zero is a concept that involves driving your costs down to zero. Sam Walton, founder of Walmart was well-known for going out of his way to cut out the middleman and lower his cost. The founder of Skype took this to the next level by driving their costs to zero with creative ways of eliminating costs.
What is a profitable family?
- Your family refreshes you and does not drain you.
- Each member of the family contributes to the family’s goals and helps you achieve those goals.
- Your family contributes material, emotional, financial, and spiritual support when you need it.
- You can celebrate your greatness as a family like Nancy did with her family.
This episode sponsored by:
Every business needs a website and I have used Gerrit and Trackstar Web Design since 2012 and so should you.
If you are hiring a new employee, I highly recommend that you use the Screen2Fit recruitment platform by Pro.File.
I use Process Street to create systems in my business and I highly recommend that you use Process Street as well.
The Blueprint of a Great Business by Jamie Irvine
If you enjoyed this interview, then you will love my new book The Blueprint of a Great Business! This book is for self-employed people with service-based businesses that want to provide for their families and create freedom and flexibility in their lives.