3 Key Points in this Episode:
- Going green enhances your brand and helps you grow your business.
- It is not complicated and does not need to be expensive.
- Done correctly, going green will improve your bottom line.
Episode 146: Your brand is a big part of how successful you will be at attracting customers. Nothing enhances your brand more than genuinely caring about the same things your ideal customers care about.
In this episode, we are going to discuss how to grow your business by focusing on going green.
To help us with that I would like to introduce Anca Novacovici, founder of Eco-Coach Inc.
Anca is a sustainability consultant that supports businesses in getting new clients saving money and enhancing their brand by going green.
To learn more about Anca and her services go to Eco-Coach.com.
Beginner’s Guide to Creative Grow Sales by Going Green (free download)
Your Next Step:
- Visit JamieIrvine.ca for complete show notes of every episode and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast.
- If you would like to work with me directly go to jamieirvine.ca/coaching and schedule a 15-minute call to discuss how I can help you build a better business.
This episode is sponsored by:
Disclaimer: This podcast and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, the Build a Better Business Podcast may receive a small commission.
Thank you for listening and I look forward to talking with you soon.