3 Key Points in this Episode:
- There are many options for funding, but you must be in the right room with the right people for it to work.
- Know your numbers and be realistic with your projections and your valuation.
- Persistence wins every time if you are coachable and you learn with every rejection of your pitch.
Episode 143: In this episode, we are going to discuss how to crack the funding code and get capital for your business. To help us with that I would like to introduce Judy Robinett.
Judy Robinett is a startup funding expert, investor, and author of the bestselling book, Crack the Funding Code: How Investors Think and What They Need to Hear to Fund Your Startup.
To learn more about Judy Robinett go to JudyRobinett.com.
Your Next Step:
- Visit jamieirvine.ca for complete show notes of every episode and don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast.
- If you would like to work with me directly go to jamieirvine.ca/coaching and schedule a 15-minute call to discuss how I can help you build a better business.
This episode is sponsored by:
Disclaimer: This podcast and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, the Build a Better Business Podcast may receive a small commission.
Thank you for listening and I look forward to talking with you soon.