3 Key Points in this Episode:
- Awareness and education go hand in hand and your business coach will help you with this.
- Implementation is a fundamental part of building a better business and your business coach will be an accountability partner.
- Discipline creates profit and the accountability your business coach provides will help you stay focused.
Episode 141: Business coaching is a process, a system that when followed produces consistent results. I’ve coached people from all different kinds of businesses and when they follow the system, they get the results. It’s just that simple.
Bio of Today’s Guest
Monte Wyatt brings over twenty years of remarkable leadership, business and personal development experience to executives and business owners.
Today, Monte Wyatt is a business coach who works with the ActionCoach group. Monte has identified 4 pillars of business coaching that produce the kind of results business owners are looking for when they hire a business coach.
You can reach Monte Wyatt by going to his website: AddZerosNow.com
The key takeaway from this episode is that discipline creates profit. A business coach can help you hold yourself accountable and help you put the four pillars of business coaching in place which will create the environment for you to be successful.
Your Next Step:
- Subscribe to the Podcast: Visit the Build a Better Business website to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast.
- One-on-One Coaching with Jamie Irvine: If you would like to work with me directly go to jamieirvine.ca and schedule a 15-minute call to discuss how I can help you build a better business.
This episode is sponsored by:
Disclaimer: This podcast and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, the Build a Better Business Podcast may receive a small commission.
Thank you for listening and I look forward to talking with you soon.