3 Key Points:
- Building a great team involves using the profile-first approach
- Using titles to define a role can be misleading
- Build the profile for the role then find someone who is a close match
- [1:58] People get what they are given or what they can get in regards to their teams.
- [2:38] When hiring someone, do a profile-first approach first.
- [3:35] Using titles to define a role can be misleading.
- [3:51] Outcomes dictate what personality profile you need to find the ideal candidate for a role.
- [4:25] Seven behavior traits that dictate what the person is going to look like from a personality profile perspective:
- Detail Orientation
- Behavior Adaptability
- [7:00] Understand your personality before using the profile-first approach when hiring other people.
If you enjoyed this interview, then you will love The Blueprint of Greatness! This school is for people who are looking to remove barriers and fully express their greatness in business and life and has courses in Business, Leadership, Sales, Branding, and Personal Development specifically designed for you.