3 Key Points:
- Building a great business starts with what makes you different.
- Ask people what they want and give it to them!
- Compromise in marriage and business is very important.
- [2:25] Start with the toughest question, “why should people buy from you instead of your competitors?”
- [2:48] The answer can’t be something your competitors can do as well.
- [3:11] Focus on what really differentiates you.
- [3:50] Create a profile of your ideal customer and focus on your niche
- [6:00] Ask people what they want and give it to them.
- [8:00] Business partner wanted to go in a different direction after only a few months of being in business.
- [11:30] Don’t fall into the trap of being too specific about your passion, passions change over time.
- [12:25] “I wanted to be an entrepreneur more than anything else!”
- [17:30] Compromise in a marriage and business is needed.
- [20:00] “People stepped up at key times to help me because I was willing to do the work.”
If you enjoyed this interview, then you will love The Blueprint of Greatness! This school is for people who are looking to remove barriers and fully express their greatness in business and life and has courses in Business, Leadership, Sales, Branding, and Personal Development specifically designed for you.