Offering an online or e-learning course in multiple languages is one of the best ways to boost your exposure and earnings. However, such courses tend to include multimedia elements. Translating these accurately is just as important as translating large sections of text accurately. Your course won’t be valuable to foreign language customers if e-learning translation errors result in confusion. keep reading »
Every week I read BLOGS, listen to Podcasts, watch Videos, and engage on Social Media. I’m trying to learn how to have an impact.
Every week I create content that includes BLOGS, Videos, Emails, and Social Media Posts. I have also been a guest on Podcasts on average once a month for the last year. I’m trying to teach, I’m trying to connect, I’m trying to have an impact.
But, is that activity producing the results I am trying to achieve? keep reading »
Fear is one of the number one reasons people hold back from doing great things. Fear of failure, fear of success, and fear of the unknown cause people to miss out on truly great opportunities.
How do we overcome fear in our life?
Written by Jeff Koser and originally published on SellingtoZebras.com
Twenty years ago, Jeff Koser was asked to become the Chief Operating Officer of the newly formed Baan Supply Chain Division and overcome business challenges similar to yours – he was responsible for launching a new business and making it successful; quickly! keep reading »
3 Key Points:
- Not understanding your personality can cause problems when running a business.
- Understanding the connection between personality traits and behaviors is essential.
- Using a profile-first approach can transform your business.
3 Key Points:
- Setting and accomplishing your goals is critical to your long-term success.
- Pick your Big 3 goals and break them down by categories in your life or business.
- Create benchmarks and review your progress regularly.